Kim Runner @kimrunner
Good Morning. Allow faith to guide you ♥️
09:38 AM - Mar 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
23 March, 11:05
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Amen 🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Washington @KeysMarg
23 March, 12:58
Some Beach, Somewhere.... close to forever.... lost

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denise Gee @Aynaia
23 March, 11:50
Live my entire life that way, always have.
FYI, it does NOT make you a popular personality type in your family structures!!!
😂🤣😂

Trish444 AwakeQ @Trish444
23 March, 11:46

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
24 March, 11:49
In response Trish444 AwakeQ to her Publication
Whoot Whoot power day ... (would have also been happy with otter or dolphin )

Denise Gee @Aynaia
24 March, 02:15
In response Trish444 AwakeQ to her Publication
Im a damn BEAR, AGAIN!!!😂🤣😂
Good thing I LIKE Bears!!

Truth Warrior @Soularo
23 March, 11:38
Good morning Kim! This message is so on point for me today. Thank you!

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
23 March, 10:47
I just shared this exact thing in different wording, before seeing this. Great minds must think alike kek. 🧃🐸

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 March, 10:35
In response Curious Juice to his Publication
Vibes! :)
I prayed for you...hope things are better!

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
23 March, 10:40
morning....cutting out noise...they cant understand the level of conciousness of the evolved soul ... keep our paths....so incredibly wise;with magic others dont pocess...have a blessed day....~much love angel feathers

Denni USA @DenniUSA
23 March, 10:39
Love this! so needed to hear this right now. Thank you and God bless🙏

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
23 March, 10:29
Good morning Kim.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
23 March, 10:08
Good Morning!
thank you for the reminder
💞🙏🏻

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
23 March, 09:40
Good morning Kim.