Only people mentioned by Tineke56 in this post can reply
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
25 March, 04:04
In response Tineke Winkels to her Publication
I'll take my chances, it's always been my reality.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am What I am @OfLight
25 March, 03:53
This made me LOL.. So spot on.. I just look at people and in my head I am like " I just can't" .. trying so hard to shine the light and show the truth but so many have been so blocked and asleep for so long . Especially all the RX nuts!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
23 March, 07:46
Normies R a uniQue species to say the least. Excepting the roll of an alarm clock I didnt see coming. Yes i have lost friends a family so what this is war to save the planet!

WWG1WGA

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
25 March, 04:05
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
They will be back eventually

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
23 March, 06:03
It is soo frustrating !

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
23 March, 05:38
it's mostly miserable

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
23 March, 05:53
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Oh yeah, however… I'm finding it's proving to be a very good teacher of patients🙏, once ‘one’ masters allowing the ‘Frustration’ to subside. I've been working on it for many years now😏.