Only people mentioned by Zack_Attack in this post can reply
Eileen same as @Elizabeth31712609
24 March, 03:22
In response : Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. to his Publication
🤚🤚🙆‍♂️🙋‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bizarro World @ThisfeelslikeBizarroWorld
24 March, 01:58

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
24 March, 01:01
couldnt have said it better

MeanRoad ___ @MeanRoad
24 March, 12:49

Seek The Truth @WL6202
24 March, 12:46
Thank God I live in a basement suite. I do believe right now I'd be on the ledge. I do NOT want to live in a world where common sense is non-existant. The push for the 'vaccines' is full throttle and our twat of a premier says Albertans 4/5 want tighter restrictions. Show me who you bloody polled. F_cking globalist.

Jared McLaughlin @Jaredmcl
24 March, 01:37
In response Seek The Truth to her Publication
They can take their shit and move to Venezuela. Problem solved for the clueless.

DQNALD the GREAT @DQNALDtheGREAT
24 March, 12:23
When I'm sippin' my bourbon at night, I'm content with the deep net running at the botom of the deep swamp, knowing the catch will be good and my patience rewarded. In the morning, I want it to end.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
24 March, 12:18
🤚

ang guar @tinydancer
22 March, 10:12
🙋‍♀️