Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
Warning. Graphic Description by NYPD describes Frazzledrip video

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
08:25 PM - Mar 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
22 March, 10:19
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
It is unfathomable how cold hearted these demonic people must have been to celebrate over someone's pain and suffering.

Not only something wrong with their hearts but of their brains as well.

But worst of all they were doing this about innocent children.

How, how, how could they ? Those monsters should never - ever have stood on this earth or breathed a breath of air.

WAR !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Back to the Future @Backontrack
22 March, 09:54
Burn in hell you fookers!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
22 March, 09:36
WHO MISSES “ WILSON “ RAISE YOUR HAND

Greg Brixey @Peece
22 March, 09:32
I know we have to keep talking about this so that we can stop them but fuck it is hard.... So fucking hard to know how much these children suffer and how evil evil actually is.

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
22 March, 08:36
My blood boils everytime I see these ppl pix or hear their names