AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
22 March, 03:04
MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON [THEM] NOW
😇🙏✝️☯️✝️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adam Patriot @Adam4850
22 March, 03:17
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Most Israelis and Jews in general reject Jesus as the son of God. At this point for all I know the Cabal added Jesus to muddy the water. But we are held responsible for figuring out what is the lie and what is the truth with all of these variables involved.
I hang on the fact that my creator knows my heart and I'm at peace with that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
22 March, 03:21
In response Adam Patriot to his Publication
I RESPECT ALL GOOD WILLED RELIGIONS THE VIOLATION OF LIFE TO LIVE AND LIVE TO LOVE BY STEALING ONES INNOCENCE AT BIRTH OR THERE AFTER BEFORE LEGAL AGE OF CONSENT AND DOING SO SINCE BIRTH IS WHAT THIS IS IN REFERENCE TO. NOTHING OFFENSIVE IF YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG AMEN 🙏

Adam Patriot @Adam4850
Good thing you explained it because nobody on the planet would have gotten that out of this post without it.
I'm not offended in the least.
03:29 PM - Mar 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by Adam4850 in this post can reply
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
22 March, 03:32
In response Adam Patriot to his Publication
MUCH RESPECT BRORHER

Adam Patriot @Adam4850
22 March, 03:46
Back at ya.