Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
22 March, 10:51
What if God was one of us?

This song has always captivated me!
https://youtu.be/5G5XzQN_S...

If God had a face what would it look like?
And would you want to see if, seeing meant
That you would have to believe in things like heaven
And in Jesus and the saints, and all the prophets?
And yeah, yeah, God is great
Yeah, yeah, God is good!
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
πŸ¦β€οΈπŸ‘ΌπŸ€144πŸ€πŸ‘Όβ€οΈπŸ¦
#godwon
#KennedyVision
#wwg1wga ♒️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
Im confused.. you post lyrics to song "What if God was one of us" with a pic of JFK Jr. But denounced any such possibility a few days ago. Can you explain further?
11:37 AM - Mar 22, 2021
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply
Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
22 March, 01:41
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
Thats exactly what i mean, and is the truth 100%
its upon you to seek the truth for yourself!

Think deeper and put these two together as one!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
22 March, 02:04
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Thanks Tom! I appreciate your posts, digs and insight. I know the Truth! And I seek and search for the truth and the Truth like never before! I had a powerful spiritual encounter with Lord about 3 months ago and I will never ever forget what was spoken to me or doubt it. Everything made sense in the moment and yet I cant explain it with my words. When Ive tried.. it didnt work. When I compare to scripture and prophecy it holds true! 100%. So when I posed a question in regards to the returning of the Son of God/Son of Man it just threw me a bit on the ontridiction between your comment and the original post on this feed. Thanks for the conversation. This "end times" stuff interests me alot!