WWG1WGA God Wins @KCpatriot4Humanity
22 March, 07:07
MAN DOWN & this saddens me. My intuition had Billy pegged & I was getting a feeling of Franklin, God just confirmed! How can ANY. Christian speak for Jesus!?! smh
Jesus would not take the vaccine or IF He did it would not be known(which I do not believe He would). And He would say it is FREE WILL for every person tp decide, not tempt or push them into taking! Such trickery Franklin, to profess scripture & go against His very nature!
I pray for Franklin, it is for God to judge and I thank Him for revealing my enemies(although I still have to love them)!

Acts 13:9-10 Then Saul, who was also called Paul, filled with the Holy Spirit, looked straight at Elymas and said, “You are a child of the devil and an enemy of everything that is right! You are full of all kinds of deceit and trickery. Will you never stop perverting the right ways of the Lord?”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Luke Skywatcher @WAKE_UP
You forget, he's a Mason before he's a man of God. Just like his daddy. False prophets. Liars. Misleading the masses twisting the Bible. All part of the plan.

These bastards sold their souls for this.
10:57 AM - Mar 22, 2021
In response WWG1WGA God Wins to her Publication
Only people mentioned by WAKE_UP in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Luke Skywatcher, click on at the bottom under it