Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
💥 NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING! 💥

NEWSFLASH—It’s not coming, folks—it’s HERE.

There has been talk recently of the EAS and EBS emergency comms we may get on our phones (EAS) or on radio and television. (EBS) There were a couple of people in the past day or so sharing a notification they got in Belgium, I believe it was. And then Charlie Ward put out his video on QFS going live.

[Forwarded from Whiplash347]
People asking about the EBS
It is from Military Satellites. Its a Worldwide broadcast.
Everyone google the TURKSAT Rocket that was launched from the USA on January 8. This launch tells you it is a Global Military Operation.

It is a Military Satellite for Military Comms to people’s TVS & Radio’s for Africa, Europe, Middle East & Central Asia.

The Event will occur before they flick the switch on the Quantum Systems in orbit. All controlled by the US Space Force.

#TheGreatAwakening
#wwg1wga
12:21 AM - Mar 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by IAMChristlight in this post can reply
Anthony Schenck @AWESKANK
22 March, 09:47
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
I have been receiving EBS for the last 3 months. I have found 2 others that recieved these also. They were titled Energency Alert Monthly Test, then stated it was test of the Commercial mobile alert system. Jan 20th, Feb 17th and Mar 17th, all at 12 pm.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Warrior @DoubleWarrior2
22 March, 10:07
In response Anthony Schenck to his Publication
h retoucher says EBS coming soon. posted this morning

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
22 March, 08:43
I checked the List of Military Rockets and TURKSET is not on it. When I Googled it - nothing is said about being a "Military" Satellite. What was your source?

Paisley Park @Paisley66
22 March, 09:15
In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication

Vicki Merivale @MrsMerry
22 March, 01:49
Kind of thinking it is what it is when it is, and until then its nothing.

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
22 March, 01:30

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
22 March, 01:28
THANK YOU FOR THIS iNFO!