HERES ANOTHER WTF VIDEO
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

https://youtu.be/87VjN8qQ3...
08:45 PM - Mar 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
21 March, 08:53
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
If they need to do this to their bodies for expression because they are not happy with who they are, we have to live with it I guess. But anything else that may come with this evil look...rituals etc do need to be extinguished one way or another. Praying to see the light at the end of this horrid tunnel we are in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carrie Cresap @carriemcresap
21 March, 08:49
AQ Paton that is crazy. i live by Portland and i 👀
this craziness here. i know God has me hear for a reason... thats why i am still here. but since Jan 21. they feel more free to show the freak flag fly! it is challenging 4 me but I let the sunshine 🌞 in a very dark place.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
21 March, 08:52
In response Carrie Cresap to her Publication
BE SAFE 😇🙏

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
21 March, 08:45