Only people mentioned by Monicca in this post can reply
Cob Cob @Colob123
27 March, 07:39
In response Monica Laufren to her Publication
They have been fear mongering our children for decades. The world is going to end Bullshit and the news playing death and destruction 24/7. The false flags and mass shootings. The drug industry poisoning our youth. This is why there are so many depressed. Let's hope this truly is over by the end of this week. If this truly exposes the child trafficking and shuts this Corona shit down AND starts showing the truth to people, healing can begin.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Foreign Affairs Intelligence Council @IntellUK
23 March, 07:02
Corona children studies “Co-Ki”: First results of a Germany-wide registry on mouth and nose covering (mask) in children
https://foreignaffairsinte...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rebel without a cause @ERMP_rebel
22 March, 01:56
My two kids are totally aware of the situation, they go see friends and their friends come to my house too.
I think the kids with awaken parents will be ok. I feel sorry for the ones not awaken.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
22 March, 08:45
When I was Born as Child, each week we have mandatory routine drill in case, that US WILL NUKE US🤷‍♀️🤣

Personally i Dobt carry on ANY TRAUMA... WE KNOW THAT IF US DID IT, THEY BECOME IDIOTS FOR REST OF MANKIND🤷‍♀️

WAS FUN ANYWAY...

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
22 March, 08:41
Why you simply DONT TELL OUR CHILD : "YOU KNOW HONEY, YOU have to fook off the System"? 🤔

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
22 March, 08:38
yes, I see it. I work in education. They cry if they forgot to bring their masks to school. It's very sad.

Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
22 March, 08:17
When I was a child many years ago, I remember hiding in our attic after watching the movie "The Diary of Anne Frank." Put FEAR into my mind that the Germans would come after me.

Kevin Slack @Thorshammer
22 March, 08:22
In response Marla Komoroski to her Publication
YEAH SHURE YOU DID . Im calling BULLSHIT

Pat Westcott @FreedomLoverLady
22 March, 08:10
Good Morning Patriots!
We will not bend
We will not break
We will not yield
We will never give in
We will never give up
We will never back down
We will NEVER, ever surrender
We are Americans & our hearts bleed red, white & blue - President Donald J Trump

“Our Movement..... is about replacing a Failed and Corrupt Political Establishment with a New Government controlled by YOU, The American People.....🇺🇸”
#GodWins
#SaveOurChildren --they are attacked from womb to young adult

Gail White @Ga59994511
22 March, 08:59
In response Pat Westcott to her Publication

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
22 March, 07:39
Yes this way Big Pharma will ALWAYS have a JOB ...providing prescriptions to them as adults for some new Psycosis derived from this scamdemic! :(

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
22 March, 02:59
Military..rescuing children yet not protecting these in homes....

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
21 March, 09:06
MedBeds for the children--neutralizing all trauma. So many need the MedBeds. Gene Decode and Michael Jaco said they have seen them--they are both highly credible men.

Sarah Shiddian For Trump @Sarah_Shiddian
21 March, 06:18
If parents let their children go to school they are the ones allowing it.

Janet Lewis @jlws21
21 March, 05:53
The fear mongering needs to stop. TAKE OFF THE MASKS, IDIOTS!