JesusIsThe SonOfGod @JesusIsTheSonOfGod
Tyson EXPORTS American jobs and chickens to China and expects us to buy / consume? NEVER!

Just as important,
WHAT is #Tyson #INJECTING in their #MadeInChina #Chicken , a new #birdflu virus that's also MADE IN CHINA or a new #BillGates #vaccine to "expedite" his evil agenda?

#boycotttyson
#UnAmerican
#FrankenChicken
#SoylentChicken
#StandAgainstEvil
#WhatsMadeInChinaStaysInChina
03:22 AM - Mar 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by JesusIsTheSonOfGod in this post can reply
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
21 March, 12:15
In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication
Not "NO" but "HELL NO" ‼️‼️‼️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Martin @Marangela
21 March, 11:43
In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication
Time to buy from local growers. Hutterits, et. al. are happy to provide home grown. Many cattle and buffalo ranchers also.
Some I know, also have grass-grown, no vaccines or anti-biotics.
Use Homeopathic remedies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

Thoris Szczerba @PatriotT
21 March, 11:48
In response Marlene van to her Publication
I also habe a hard time eating meat after learning what they do to it. I am researching local farmers who raise chickens outside as God intended and do not use antibiotics etc. when I discovered organic milk that lasted twice as long as the chemical filled kind, a 'farmer' got really mad at me and said it is impossible to not ahoot up cattle with unknown substances. He was really ticked!!! I knew not to associate with him, choosing to pray that God will wake him up.