Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

GrandmaK PATRIOT @PatriotGrandmaK
21 March, 07:49
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
CENTRAL BANKSTERS STILL RUNNING THE WORLD pretending to let us be FREE and SAFER with OUR own money. only as long as they can control it , regulate it, own it and keep it from us while they have all the best lifestlye, the best health insurance and health benefits, while the poor sllep under bridges and POPE holds all the worlds wealth along with IMF, BIS, S.B. and the same old lot

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
21 March, 07:32
My business is my business. I have earned my money by hard work and the government nor people I don't know, need to know what I spend my money on. If you traced it - you would be bored, but that's not the point. GET OUT OF MY BUSINESS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Lou @CBLOU
21 March, 07:26
what happend to this guys shoulders?????

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
21 March, 04:04
It's more than the central banks wanting to know where and how we spend every dime. They want control over every dime spent. This should frighten people. Let us NEVER give up cash in hand currency.