Only people mentioned by FACES_OF_PATRIOTS in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
21 March, 02:28
In response FACES OF PATRIOTS to his Publication
I have not seen a doctor in over 20 years, nor have I been sick during that time. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
20 March, 03:15
After this past year, I no longer trust the health care industry.....at all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Inurdreamz72Q WWG1WGA @Inurdreamz72Q
20 March, 02:56
Yep! ive said this for over 30 years. the more you go to the dr's the more diagnosis you get the meds you get. sickening. ☮️

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
20 March, 02:47
I'm ready to talk about iatrogenecis, physician caused disease. Its always been in the top 3 causes of death in the US. There are many reasons for this, including deliberate harming, poisonous medications mixing with others, botched surgeries, imcompetence, avarice, falsified research data, etc. Medicine is sinister and not healthy, oh but people are so afraid not to go to those compromised healthcare workers who create much harm. There are much better ways to stay well and they vilify them all, urdering practitioners of good medicine, basically food, water therapies, and frequencies.

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
20 March, 02:40
Well said and true