Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
20 March, 12:24
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Do you know how long I waited for "others" to join me down that hole? Officially, 16 yrs. The first 4 yrs prior, I was digging the hole to see what was underneath...then I jumped. Once you know, you know, you can never go back and pretend. All filters gone. I'm telling you, I was behind the scenes in one of the most powerful offices of the Cabal from 93 to 98 - I had no clue at that time just WHO it was I worked for. In 2000, that's when I began keeping an eye on them. They're part of the main #COREHUB .

So, I don't allow my family or friends to take the lead and start the conspiracy hack thingy with me...I flip thatπŸ’© back to them. "What do you mean you don't know this? How is that possible?" You know, I look at them like they are the laziest underachievers I've ever met!πŸ€“πŸ˜‚ I take OFFENSE and so should you! Don't wait until you're on the Defense.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
karen hennigar @zeffwood
20 March, 12:27
In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication
Bravo!
πŸ‘πŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ™Œ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
20 March, 12:04
Omg ... so true! no sleeping either.

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
19 March, 11:13
πŸ’―πŸ€―

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
20 March, 09:29
BOOM! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 March, 09:11
Over the Rainbow, a trigger, ALL that, Will the Circle Be Unbroken, also, JUST a microscopic primary few. REGULAR folks hear it and well fkn subjucation of impression digitally all that, back masking all that, all real in their formula, BUT to mainly trigger and bind those two together, in that sense, fkin creeps man.

19 March, 09:13
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Tavistock Institute that is why you see this dark ass so called industry doing all this shit, frog in boiling water scenario. Counts are faked just like Dominion, all that.

19 March, 09:29
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Monarch butterflies, all that, I mean it could be "grandmas pot pie" water, but this shit is real.

19 March, 09:09
You do know Alice blah, blah, is one of their programing for deep state? Their victims? They show the regular folks it endears them, and everytime a victim hears it, IF that particular is used, which this one a LOT, it triggers them. Same with all their other symbolism.