Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
19 March, 07:08
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️https://youtu.be/oBmBXCtpA... 🦁🇬🇧🇺🇸👼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Seekin Thetruth @terrydale60
Princess Diana was a year younger than me,this picture is aged to much for a 60 year old woman.Just saying
08:48 PM - Mar 19, 2021
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Only people mentioned by terrydale60 in this post can reply
Vicki Merivale @MrsMerry
20 March, 04:06
In response Seekin Thetruth to his Publication
exactly my thinking. plus she is English. They just do not age as much as others. way too WRINKLY!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
19 March, 09:19
for a white woman from england w her stress? lol
you guys are nuts. im sure after her med beds she will look better for the public. i see this and immediately i know its her!
I think she looks beautiful

Seekin Thetruth @terrydale60
19 March, 09:32
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Oh I am not saying she isn't beautiful,she is,I also am not saying she is not alive,because I think she is.I am simply saying she will not look as old as this picture depicts.I am a white woman who has bore and raised 5 children,lost a husband,and still raising a special needs child. Stress does age a person ( I am living proof) .This is not how she would look at age 60.

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
19 March, 08:52
Agree‼️