Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 March, 06:05
Bizarre

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
Looks like real WH to me. And w Melania's remodeled Rose Garden.
07:11 PM - Mar 19, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BrowardBravado in this post can reply
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
20 March, 02:43
In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication
When was this video taken? Where did it come from? Who are these people...do you recocnize anyone?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
20 March, 02:46
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
I see Sen. Lahey, Klobuchar and Sanders. I got it from George News off telegram

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
20 March, 01:46
I dont know the exact location but the people look like the pathetic people of the capitol 😁

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
19 March, 07:29
Your video clearly shows the W.H. gardens & people there. The video above shows Biden at a building with different exterior fascia trim than the W.H. fascia trim.
Has the W.H. had remodeling done on the exterior trim of the building?

Plp Bar @ella
19 March, 07:17
It is the real White House in DC