Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️https://youtu.be/oBmBXCtpA... 🦁🇬🇧🇺🇸👼
07:08 PM - Mar 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
Julie Walker @JuLee
20 March, 01:43
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
beautiful heart and soul - beautiful woman.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
20 March, 12:19
When you know 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
19 March, 10:03
What a beautiful elegant woman she is!💜

Connie Fox @ConnieFox50
19 March, 09:42
I used to be 60, but that was 14 years ago. I have seen people age quite differently, depending on many factors. I have long believed Diana is alive, and so are many others. Looking forward to more!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
19 March, 09:23
WHO PUT OUT THIS PIC TOM ?

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
19 March, 09:25
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
Me, and a few others, i dont pay attention to that, i discern with my hesrt and ignore everyone else

Seekin Thetruth @terrydale60
19 March, 08:48
Princess Diana was a year younger than me,this picture is aged to much for a 60 year old woman.Just saying

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
19 March, 09:19
In response Seekin Thetruth to his Publication
for a white woman from england w her stress? lol
you guys are nuts. im sure after her med beds she will look better for the public. i see this and immediately i know its her!
I think she looks beautiful

Vicki Merivale @MrsMerry
20 March, 04:06
In response Seekin Thetruth to his Publication
exactly my thinking. plus she is English. They just do not age as much as others. way too WRINKLY!

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
19 March, 08:37
is this channel yours on YouTube Tom???

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
19 March, 09:24
In response Lacy Saving The Children to her Publication
yes

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
19 March, 08:20
still amazing! Blessed for sure-stay Blessed always.

Lori Loves Q @LoriLovesQ
19 March, 07:59
Now this was a pic that I saw on the TG acct with JFK Jr's name on it. I have been told by a couple of people that the acct is a fake. Don't know for sure if it is or not.

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
19 March, 08:05
In response Lori Loves Q to her Publication
People call things fake, when they cant understand. Jj knows exactly what he is doing!
when you realize how many people he actually is/ sometimes is, youll understand!
disinformation is neccessary!

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
19 March, 07:59
OMG!! My Grandmother loved Diana. she was devestated when Diama "died". She would be so happy to know that she ia alive and well🙏🙏

Godstrojan horse @godstrojanhorse
19 March, 07:12
She's still as stunning and regal as ever!

May God protect and bless this beautiful Queen all of the days of her life.