Only people mentioned by Nanette in this post can reply
Lee Aura @LeeAnon37
23 May, 06:32
In response Nanette NYPatriot to her Publication
please STOP posting shit from this hsretoucher fool. he is a fake and a fraud.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bea Benjamin @FranBea
23 May, 01:35
💥💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 May, 12:45
Where is it everyone is disappearing to??

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
22 March, 10:08
This would mean that Princess Diana was not a virgin with Barron. I just can't handle that thought!

Nanette NYPatriot @Nanette
22 March, 10:39
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
In tome we shall have the answers, in the mean time, enjoy the show :)

Bridgett Bohlen @MomBAS123
22 March, 07:30
Some could say they Can see similarities between Barron & Diana when they were younger. Although it would be a stretch to say Diana is Actually Melania and Barron is her son. DNA is honestly the only way to prove if Diana and Barron are related. Frankly, I think playing head game like this is not funny at all. There are children involved in this game being played and frankly, children should not be used as pawns like a game of Chess.
Plus, I do not believe President Trump and First Lady Melania would allow Barron to be placed in a situation which might in the slightest way cause him to question them or their parenting of him. Neither President Trump or Melania seem to be the type of person to place their son in the middle of a questioning situation. There is absolutely no doubt Barron is their #1 concern.

22 March, 08:51
In response Bridgett Bohlen to her Publication
And lets not forget that this movie is loaded with twists, turns and many jaw dropping disclosures. Anything is pissible at this point, time shall tell 🤗

Walk After Midnite @MidniteWalker
22 March, 05:58
This is Di yall need to research things and stop beliving everything!!

22 March, 08:52
In response Walk After Midnite to his Publication
I dont recall saying I believe it, time shall tell all.

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
22 March, 05:32
Just my opinion, another ANON stated this hrretoucher person is a poser, always poses as JFK JR and spreads disinfo, lies, and to block so I did. He is on Gab as well. Just an FYI.

22 March, 05:39
In response Maga Irish to her Publication
10-4 ty 👊🏼

YAHSUA'S WARRIOR @America_FIRST17
20 March, 08:30
OH AND THOSE FLOWERS ARE CALL "FORGET ME NOTS; WE CAN NEVER FORGET :)

YAHSUA'S WARRIOR @America_FIRST17
20 March, 08:27
DIANA SPENCE/ARIANE DE ROTHCHILD/MELANIA TRUMP ARE ALL ONE IN THE SAME PERSON. QUITE THE CHARACTER ACTRESS; BUT A BEAUTIFUL SOUL; MISTREATED BY THE QUEEN, THE EVIL satanic witch, DIANA BORE TWO SON'S HARRY & WILLIAM, CHARLES GAVE NEITHER OF THEM HIS NAME FOR DIANA WAS A SURROGATE MOTHER; CHARLES; WAS IN 1969 CORONATED UNDER THE DRAGON; WHO GIVES HIM HIS POWER; WHEN YOUR WEALTHY; YOU FIRST NAME IN YOUR ADDRESS BOOK IS YOUR PLASTIC SURGEON.
DIANA & MELANIA ARE EXACTLY THE SAME PHYSICAL HEIGHT. THE PUPILAR DISTANCE OF THE EYES ARE THE SAME! TO GO FROM THE MOST LOVED PRINCESS OF THE UK TO THE FIRST LADY OF THE UNITED STATES; THAT'S QUITE A RESUME FOR ANYONE PERSON. BUT WE; THE UNITED STATES GOT THE BETTER DEAL. WE HONOR HER HEART. AND THE LOVE FOR CHILDREN. WHEN DIANA WAS PRINCESS SHE REMOVED THE LAND MINES. AS MELAINA SHE REMOVED 2,100,000 PEDOFILES THROUGH HER HUSBAND DONALD TRUMP'S MILITARY. YES; SOME OF KNOW WHAT WE KNOW!

20 March, 09:26
In response YAHSUA'S WARRIOR to his Publication
Simply beautiful, thank you 🤗

Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
20 March, 06:04
Now this is stretching it!! She died less than a month before my dad. Barron is not close to being of age to be hers.

20 March, 09:33
In response Catturd_ Fan to his Publication
Perhaps she didnt die on that day and did give birth, which is very possible as we watch this movie. Remember, those we think died are alive and vice versa