Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 March, 09:26
Morning Patriots.
C it or Can't.

The art involved to keep things stable is impressive.
It's inevitable.
Circa Jan21
:)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adam Lima @Monkey_Hunter
17 March, 05:12
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I can't wait. I can feel things moving in the right direction. An inner certainty, which I felt when Trump was running in 2016. Good morning, sir. (And when this is all over, somebody needs to write a book about how the anons figured all this decoding out - it never ceases to amaze me.)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
19 March, 06:42
In response Adam Lima to his Publication
ven worst then
this then means that#Trump maybe has been substituted by a#CLON#double or#CGI as#Biden

and that has no power not even to get out ad defend HIMSELF OR THE PEOPLE OF THE#vaccine#genocide#Depopulation PROGRAM

THAT HIMSELF HELP TO ARM TROUGHT THE US MILITARY#WARPSPEED
AND THE#TOXICS AS#Pfizer
#AstraZeneca
AND OTHERS

AS SAME AS GORBACHEV WAS#Isolated FOR#Optics

FOR THE POWERS THAT BE EN HIS#Mar A LAGO
(#DACHA WHINTER HOUSE )
IN THE RUSSIAN#Coup OF#1991

#wwg1wga

#MAGA

#Trump

#TheGreatAwakening

#GodWins

#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Adam Lima @Monkey_Hunter
19 March, 04:26
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
I really don't think that is what is cooking. We must watch history reveal itself. I am buckled up for the ride.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
you should take in account that "WHAT WE KNOW" about this process
ITS ONLY WHAT WE HAS BEEN TOLD BY #QANON sources

soo....😁
04:38 PM - Mar 19, 2021
In response Adam Lima to his Publication
Only people mentioned by newbeginnings164 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from newbeginnings164 Discrete, click on at the bottom under it