Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Things seem to be quickly moving from bad to worse.
02:01 PM - Mar 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
22 March, 03:21
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
question i have is this: as you can see...he must be the president...biden took the marine helicopter to get to AF1 and those stairs are to AF1.. why are people saying he isnt flying on AF1?..dont get me wrong...im not a biden person..trump all the way..but biden was on AF1

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
22 March, 03:25
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
WRONG, you only see a fake plane / staircase / you never see the entire plane with him taking off / landing ... and he's not in the WH neither is KH in the VP residence. You are allowing them to compromise your intelligence. Its easy to fake the public who makes little effort to DEMAND the FULL PICTURE for propaganda purposes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Allison Capps @Allicapps
22 March, 03:41
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
The aircraft call sign hasn't been AF1 either. Seems trivial, but really it's not. Trump had AF1 redesigned while he was in office and lately they've been using older planes and smaller planes. It's not obvious if you don't know what you're looking for...

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
21 March, 04:45
Russian state TV is bashing Biden's mental state with cringeworthy inaptitude. In a lame attempt to prove that Biden suffers from dementia, top Kremlin propagandist Dmitry Kiselyov resorted to showing Internet memes, quoting random Twitter trolls and citing Ronny Jackson. 🍿 #itshappening

21 March, 04:46
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

21 March, 04:38
Im ready for the next & final stage of this 🎬

Kristin Nap @knap
21 March, 07:21
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
They didn't fly anywhere together. This is a stupid photo Op. For the life of me, I can't figure out how they would be this stupid. But I guess they're just that stupid.

Tammy Garza ***Z @Night
21 March, 09:07
Isnt that the point of all these optics... ? This comic releif biden is doing a great job I think. He should get a emmy. Move on from fake biden.. this is a distraction. Kamala, you demon wife, are upnext. .. Break a leg... no pun intended

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Albion Deux @Albion
20 March, 05:53
The Tsunami has begun.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
19 March, 07:06
Joe took his shot 12/21. If it's three months instead of weeks his last day is...3/21 ....

Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
21 March, 03:34
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
today🙏🏻🍿🙏🏻

Duke McQ_Z @Duke_McQ
19 March, 03:53
joey bribes is a waking meme maker

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
19 March, 02:39
I know there a lot happening and they have to be done but i am so ready for the movie to end and exposer of all of it . I cant even talk to any one any more they think Iim crazy and they tell me what the bible says that ITs only going to get worse

Kira Kju @kju17
19 March, 02:08
President Trump knew that before the election...