LightHeartAnon • LHA @LightHeartAnon
45's still got this. And 35 still knows.
✨#KennedyVision✨ #Team17
07:50 PM - Jan 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
Eileen same as @Elizabeth31712609
23 January, 05:56
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
I love this pic !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
22 January, 01:40
😇always loved this meme❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
22 January, 10:02
100%

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
22 January, 02:06

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
22 January, 01:09
The more i think about "The Art of War" and how Wednesday went down, the more i think it went exactly as planned.

Mickey Manasco @MickeyM17
21 January, 11:13

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
21 January, 10:27
🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

HOPE FILLED TEXAN @hopenotwasted
21 January, 10:09
I rescued this little Guy in August ... my husband wanted to name him Trump and I wanted Kennedy ....

Meet Kennedy ♥️💙♥️🇺🇸

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
21 January, 09:52
With you all to the end. Blessed to have such amazing Patriots fighting for us! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Heather Chelette @Heatherdawn
21 January, 09:43

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
21 January, 10:29
In response Heather Chelette to her Publication
🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
21 January, 09:45

Lisa Marie @LisaMarie
21 January, 09:34
The vibes are back! I was just talking about this meme today 🥰

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
21 January, 09:49
In response Lisa Marie to her Publication
I love it when that happens!!! ✨🙌🏻✨
💛😄

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
21 January, 08:36
🙏❤️ #KennedyVision ❤️🙏 #Team17

YONA REKHINI @YonaRekhini
21 January, 08:14
💗💗