Only people mentioned by Emandlio in this post can reply
Some Blonde @Someblonde
19 March, 12:41
In response Emand Lio to his Publication
No TV for about 10 years...I do not miss it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
19 March, 09:45
all morning what's been dominating my mind is how people are going to completely lose their minds when they realize the truth about Fauci and Bill Gates alone. But then again, it's going to tie them into everything else like Epstein and Maxwell. They're going to truly lose their minds. And then there's Disney that they've spent incredible amounts of money on. For their own children.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Emand Lio @Emandlio
19 March, 09:48
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Indeed 🐸❤️

Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
19 March, 12:28
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
i now know why Disneyworld (and basically all theme parks) have made me cringe. Must've sensed the nefarious agenda lurking in the background 🤷🏼‍♀️

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
19 March, 08:10
putain 🙄si les veaux l'avaient compris ...