Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
MARINE_LEO_ Mom @MarineLEOMom
23 March, 08:51
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
☺️Remember, we're watching a movie. Pop some more popcorn, keep sharing the truth and chill-ax.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Parrish Doss @Parrish50
19 March, 10:28
Yep pretty much.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
19 March, 10:26
🙏🏼❤️

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
19 March, 10:25
You gotz it!

Paul Fornaro @newatlantis2020
19 March, 09:52
🍿🍿🍿

Cathy Bright @Fredncat
19 March, 10:22
I think about this everyday when I am riding into work. Lets not forget about Ashley's diary, that she herself leaked, talking about inappropriate showers with dear ol'dad and cant figure out whys she is a drug and sex addict! Can the Great USA be more laughable? He can't raise his own kids up right but we think he can run a country!! And we are all backing Putin and rooting him on against our Sniffer in Chief.. I mean I feel insane trying to figure this stuff out.

Kelly Snow @Luckylight777
19 March, 09:31
sad very sad

chore Toke @choretoke
19 March, 08:39
JUST SAYING❗️🤦🏽‍♀️

chore Toke @choretoke
19 March, 08:38
VP IS A SHIM❗️🤯🤨🤨🇺🇸🇵🇷🇺🇸🇵🇷

TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
19 March, 10:02
In response chore Toke to her Publication
So the pictures of her years ago when she was running around with Willy aren't the same person we know as Kamala Harris today? Because looking at those pictures, then looking at Harris today causes one to think, how did this person go from that face to the present. I think they are too different even for changes in aging.

Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
19 March, 03:13
In response chore Toke to her Publication
Yep, I've seen that one floating around.

Darlene Sully @JDSully
19 March, 05:10
Aaaahh Waaahhh yes exactly it's sooo funny right.😄🤣😆

Silver Cat @silvercat
19 March, 04:37
The ex-call girl is actually a guy, btw.