r363l l10n @r363ll10n
BREAKING! So it looks like the Russian President is challenging Joe Biden to a ONLINE LIVE BROADCAST DEBATE!!!

No censors just an "open direct discussion"

Russian President Vladimir Putin: "I'd like to offer Pres Biden to continue our discussions with one condition. We will do it in a LIVE BROADCAST, ONLINE. Without any lags, in an open direct discussion. I believe this could be interesting for the Russian people, and the Americans - for other countries as well."
02:12 PM - Mar 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
JesusIsThe SonOfGod @JesusIsTheSonOfGod
11 July, 11:22
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
ALL my money on President Putin for the WIN!

#GoVladGo !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ladyinthe Lake @LadyintheLake24
20 April, 08:27
BREAD & CIRCUSES
FOR THE PEOPLE...

#TheGreatAwakening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ladyinthe Lake @LadyintheLake24
20 April, 08:23

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
15 April, 10:32

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
15 April, 10:47
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Maybe his handlers are hiding this bot.
The world is a stage and Vlad is a Freedom Rockstar! VladimirPutin 😎👍

John Washington @KeysMarg
15 April, 10:54
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Just Like All of My not so friendly Friends or even so My Patriots whom are to Ficilitate A Re-Union of Love..
😞
instead i Get Threatend Daily (Through a Very sifisticated and well know code known and used by the elite for hundreds of years) about How My Beloved BrideGroom-ed is going to be Royaly and Ritualliy Sacrificed at some Random Abscore place or time.. or Date..

T
i
M
E
D

Lizard Five @LIZardsPartyOf5
24 March, 02:56
I dont think that looks like Putin... maybe its just me but his face seems off.

Marg Linn @Otter10
16 April, 01:19
In response Lizard Five to her Publication
I’m positive that it’s Putin; he is aging, of course.

Only followers of this user (MamaChris12) can see their posts

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
20 March, 08:54
how sad- Patriots celebrating Putin poincing on USA president ........ OR.....He is as FAR FROM OUR PRESIDENT AS PUTIN IS? Door B is Reality. THIS SHIT SHOW CANT GET ANY MORE RUDICULOUS! Fake footage, CGI , DeepFakes, Whitehouse razir wired etc..... End this madness & Disclose the TRUTH!!!! See DNI Ratcliffe re UFO disclosure . Its Biblical is literal ..... REVELATIONS ARE UPON US ! We are at Crossroads of TOTAL CONTROL THRU VACCINES (buy/sell without nark of beast) .... its on ....Turn to God -He wins

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
20 March, 05:19

Krysti Lewis @Crushie
19 March, 11:01
Do you think that Putin is one of our Boss Man's Trump's card?

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
19 March, 11:05
In response Krysti Lewis to her Publication
Trump hAs been working with many world leaders. Even some you would not think. This is about the children and ALL humanity. THIS IS OUR ONLY CHANCE TO DO THIS.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 March, 10:35
Good evening Vincent, great scense coming up?

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
19 March, 09:30
Vlad = 1 - Bidan = ZERO!!

Bidan (definition)
'To annoy somebody. To act as something you are not. To act outside of the context of a given situation, therefore annoying everybody around you. To make dumb comments.'

Russia, Russia, Russia!! Stop with the Russian collusion Joe will ya!! 😂

Pass the popcorn, this movie is getting good hour by hour!! The Best is Yet to Come!! ❤️☀️

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
19 March, 07:55
Can you imagine? It'd be over before it began. As a matter of fact, Putin just crushed ewildered Biden with the mere proposition!

Maybe Joe will ask "President Harris" to fight his battle?

This just keeps getting better!

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
19 March, 07:56
In response Heidi Palmer to her Publication
*Bewildered

Royal Raven @Royalraven
19 March, 05:09
If only Putin could then rip Traitor Joe's mask off on live tv! Anons would be dancing in the streets.

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
19 March, 10:37
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I had to read that twice...I was thinking Trader Joes...the market...hahaha

Cee Jay2 @CJ2
19 March, 12:37
lol he cant even walk up the stairs.

Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
19 March, 11:42
Putin has got to know there is absolutely ZERO chance of that happening😂🤣

Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
19 March, 11:24
Hehehe Joe wouldnt stand a chance.

Justice Halo @Justice55
19 March, 09:57
Vlad knows

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
19 March, 09:39
Wishing you a wonderful weekend, VK! This would be epic! 🙏🏻President Putin would chew Bidan up for breakfast. Whenever I see Brainless, I always remember the faux monkey you posted a long time ago. The same facial expression all the time!😳😂

Laura9 IAM @IAM_Laura9
19 March, 09:34
Let's Get Ready to RUMBLE!

Headless17 4.45/19th @Headless17
19 March, 07:50
Reality T.V has taken on a nek level in 2021 bwahahahahahaaaa,,, no one can help ya now #SlowButtSniffyJoe

Entertainment +++ curtain up at 17:17

🔥🐸👊💣💥☠️🖕☠️💥💣👊🐸🔥

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
19 March, 07:09
hahaha

Kathy Terrell @Kathyrose1980
19 March, 10:41
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
Our great President! thank you Jesus!

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
19 March, 06:17
oui 😎plus qu'interessant surtout au pays des Coqs ..qui se couche a l'heure des poules la blague

Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
19 March, 06:04

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
19 March, 02:46
Another brilliant move by Trump/military...

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
18 March, 11:01

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
18 March, 10:20
😂 Ole Bidey be fooked.

God Wins donated @GR2021
18 March, 09:17
That would be a great show for the whole world who backed Trump. 2020 election was just not for America, it concerns the world. They know Trump won! The online talk wont last long if it happens ... fake joe will be knocked off in the first few mins but how i would enjoy a lengthy one as it would be the best movie ever.❤️

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
18 March, 09:12
Real life Russian roulette!!

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
18 March, 09:10
woohoo! I'd watch that for sure! i think Putin would have some very interesting things to say. Biden is no challeng for Putin, he'd lay him to waste!

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
18 March, 09:00