Vaxxing 6 months old kids starting next year 🤬
But besides that look at his face something is off
01:37 PM - Mar 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
Johanna ... @Johanna6812
19 March, 09:53
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
Dead Eyes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
19 March, 09:48
@grasshoppertafkag
These vaxx guys are really sick in their head. Keep them away from your kids. They don't realize what they are doing. The CHD is telling us, and they really are doing big studies, that unvaxxed kids are much more healthy and their immune systems are working realy perfect. Beside that: they are more clever than vaxxed kids. Do they want do dumb us down?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
19 March, 09:26
Not fauci, but a FX mask.

Eyes are too far recessed, he's lost his acne scars, & he has much better teeth than the original Fauci!

Triple GGG @TripleG
21 March, 09:34
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
The mask never has any face blemishes, just smooth skin. Glad he is gone!

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
18 March, 09:43
he's got that dark eye fake blieden mask face look. notice how he says aids instead of age

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
18 March, 09:43
he's got that dark eye fake blieden mask face look. notice how he says aids instead of age

Barbara wheeler @Bethere2help
18 March, 05:59
The mask is loose around the collar......

Teresa Wheeler @TeresaW63
18 March, 02:43
they all have black eyes 😳

LQve Trump @LoveTump
18 March, 02:42
voice is off. I know EVERYTIME I heard him with trump, I wanted to clear my throat. He isn'tas raspy.
Also the collar line looks odd....mask?

All Well @AllWell
18 March, 02:36
the actors are being replaced with doubles!

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
18 March, 01:59
he looks like a melting stork.

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
18 March, 01:56
literally *everything* about this genius is off!
he looks like a dumbass because he IS a dumbass.

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
18 March, 01:52
The immediate give away is the voice. sometimes it's good to listen without watching. i caught it right off. fauci has that real gravely voice, too much whiskey & cigar sound. this guy voice is similar but no gravel at all.

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
18 March, 01:53
Another strange neck!

@aquamarine16

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
18 March, 01:52
Wearing a mask,clone?

Adele Hdwy @TruthAndJustice
18 March, 01:51
I WOULDN'T GET MY KIDS NEAR HIS CRAZY CRAP! JUST SAY NO TO THE NASTY JAB🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
18 March, 02:02
In response Adele Hdwy to her Publication
Never in a million years will I let my children or grandchildren touch them with their poisons.

Pedo Slayer @AquaMarine16
18 March, 01:41
cgi? look at his neck at the collar

Anne Green @Anne72
18 March, 01:41
Totally different.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
18 March, 01:53
In response Anne Green to her Publication
FAUXchi currently among with High Profile snakes, body doubles/masks, SCUMOLA.

The movie we're watching sure does have a lot of twists & turns!

Only reason I haven't left the theater is my deep knowing that GOD WINS IN THE END

Proud Patriot @NevaC
18 March, 01:40
No wrinkles on the check and eye area and the wrinkles on forehead doesn't move.