Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 March, 05:42
Good Morning Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RealTexan Patriot @RealTexanPatriot
Full video, without ads, from Tulsa world site:
09:00 AM - Mar 18, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RealTexanPatriot in this post can reply
Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
29 December, 09:57
In response RealTexan Patriot to his Publication
Why would #Flynn say the interviewer was asking questions whiich has nothing to do with the country?

Why would Flynn give a speech mentioning Digital Soldiers when #Q said "NO COMMS OUTSIDE of this platform"?

#Q475 Jan 06, 2018 1:08:49 PM EST

Jan 6th. Interesting date. Flynn's brother lied. Flynn has been asked for his documents re Jan 6th. #Santaknows

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
11 November, 10:58

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
22 April, 06:23
Is there a link to when he did his speech in Tulsa? or Oklahoma?

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
01 April, 12:12
I just love and admire, admire and love General Flynn🙏🇺🇸❤️

filomena medeiros @torontocanada
26 March, 01:40
love him

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
23 March, 08:48
The General another day on the job, Epic!

Steve Murray @Stevie
19 March, 09:17
General Flynn also espoused this. Watch and listen. Blue Anon.

Recently uttered by several prominent conservatives, including right-wing commentator Candace Owens and Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.), the term "Blue Anon" is used to describe liberals who they claim espouse conspiratorial views.
Interesting.

Iva Watson @2know
18 March, 10:22
Go getem General Flynn!!

Iva Watson @2know
Go getem General Flynn!!

Iva Watson @2know
Go getem General Flynn!!

Lila Guzman @Lila649
18 March, 09:38
His eyebrows tell his lies watch him when he tells a lie he cant stop moving his eyebrows

India Foxtrot @IndiaFoxtrot
16 May, 11:31
In response Lila Guzman to her Publication
I am animated as well. as far as eyebrows, it conveys discontent when I do it. I will tell you I know you're full of shit without a fn word. I also gauge people by the reaction I get, by fucking with them back. Not something I do in every situation, I would like to say, it's an un-fettered tact.

American Patriot @Onthelake21
18 March, 09:02

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
18 March, 03:49
NIce.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
18 March, 02:34
This has got to be one of my favorite Interviews ever. General Flynn
continues to wake up the world and the stupid reporter . President Trump is the most brilliant and General Flynn is the second most BrIllant you know what I mean. FIGHT LIKE A FLYNN This video is so inspiring and I am so grateful must send to Veronica .

Julie Casey @Trump2023
18 March, 02:36
In response Julie Casey to her Publication

Cove 424♾ @H4rd
18 March, 01:26
Beautiful man, we love you Gen. Flynn 💗

Tom Zmuda @JusTice
18 March, 12:08
General Flynn, is, Q! Of Course, Q is not just General Flynn! You can clearly tell by watching any of his speeches before Q started posting. General Flynn talks about everything Q talks about. WWG1WGA!

Kelly Sewell @KellySewell14
18 March, 11:06
😜The General is so funny! He can hardly keep a straight face.

Steve Murray @Stevie
18 March, 10:21
There is Q which is a Military dissemination operation.
There are anons who work hard to decipher the Q drops.
I would suggest there is not really a 'qanon' group as such, it is a group of patriotic anons from all over the world trying to work out how the world 'really works and who is running it'. Then they try to inform the general public.

Parrish Doss @Parrish50
18 March, 10:15
Love it!

Bee Bee @BxAx17
18 March, 10:12
This arrogant reporter career should end right now.
Actually it should have never started...

Walker Colt @Jugobeer
18 March, 09:56
Just to think that some random journalist from the Tulsa World had a chance for a face-to-face with General Flynn, and couldn't compose one relevant question. He seemed to know absolutely nothing about what he was asking, and then didn't have the sense to be respectful.

Heather Seeking truth @Truthpatriot111
18 March, 03:17
In response Walker Colt to his Publication
as an oklahoman im embarrassed about this. i also wish i knew he was going to be here so i could have gone! 🤦🏻‍♀️

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
18 March, 04:13
In response Walker Colt to his Publication
Because it's all about a "gotcha" moment. There's nothing about reporting in this person's approach. They were digging for something that would result in website clicks.