Mike Allen Good and Green @QballAnon1776
Don't really care about the stimulus check its going to be used to get some silver but not sure if its me but every moron around me who voted for Bidan got checks everyone i know who voted for trump have not.
07:58 AM - Mar 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by QballAnon1776 in this post can reply
Susan Peltier @SusanPeltier_Mickie
18 March, 08:37
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻. sending prayers Karen Lou ..we're Trump supporters and havent received 2nd or this one

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Proud Patriot @NevaC
18 March, 08:22
I got mine yesterday. Hoping you get yours soon!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
18 March, 08:29
In response Proud Patriot to her Publication
yea its cool don't care was just wondering if this was actually happening or just up by me . Thanks though!

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
18 March, 08:05
I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received your stimulus check.
We are Trump supporters, and voted for him, and we've already received our check.

18 March, 08:11
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
oh no its cool was just wondering if this was happening everywhere or just around me.

Karen Lou @Sapphire
18 March, 08:01
Trump voters, no check here. I need it now. was just diagnosed with lung cancer and the bills are going to be outrageous.

18 March, 08:04
In response Karen Lou to her Publication
sending prayers your way