Doq Holliday @doqholliday
17 March, 02:39
IRS currently imploding.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lll Ooo @SilentObserver
17 March, 09:19
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Thank God! We owe $3000 for the first time ever after not getting ANY stimulus checks, having our deductions cut and losing child tax credit. This really sucks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
You do not owe the IRS a dime they have been stealing trillions from the American people and I believe a refund is coming to us all. I saw those poor people paying their taxes at H&R Block I couldn’t say anything but it was sad because they don’t know any better. We literally have a dollar and some change until the first of the month because our billionaire landlord raised the rent $1000 a month we are disabled senior citizens. Which has nothing to do with your taxes I apologize.
02:49 AM - Mar 18, 2021
In response Lll Ooo to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Trump2023 in this post can reply
Lll Ooo @SilentObserver
20 March, 03:08
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
How do I get away with not paying them?

Julie Casey @Trump2023
21 March, 01:43
In response Lll Ooo to her Publication
📣Tax day was extended 😜to May 17th, for sure the 17th dont file your taxes the 💰 IRS has been Abolished and Donald J. Trump is still our President 🏆 and the best is yet to come. 🌞

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
18 March, 07:30
They are not allowed to raise the rent that much its against the law!!!!...and they can get in trouble !

Julie Casey @Trump2023
20 March, 01:17
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
There is no rent control in my neighborhood the Legal advice given owners can raise the rent high as they want even on Christmas Eve after refusing to take down my President Trump sign.

Willow My dogo @Willow5
18 March, 02:59
I hope u r right and get your money back! Think about all of the money that might be coming back to you! 😊

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
18 March, 07:33
In response Willow My dogo to her Publication
She is right - we voluntarily pay the IRS - which is a private corporstion located in Puerto Rico. We ALL get our stolen money back not just from TAXES but from our birth certificate and SS numbers they use to trade us on the stock exchange. We inherited money when we were born and they stole it from ut. When we take a loan out - its actually our money and the Central banking system charges us interesst on our money - thats how it works. The evil has got to go.