⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
17 March, 04:41
We are watching a movie!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
17 March, 08:57
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
FAKE NEWS

THAT IS NOT THE SOUND OF ROTORS

THAT IS THE SOUND OF THE ENGINE

IF YOU WATCH CAREFULLY EXHAUST WAVES CAN BE SEEN MOMENTARILY

(I HOPE YOU DON'T THINK IT'S STANDARD PROCEEDURE FOR M1 ENGINES TO BE OFF WHEN A "VIP" APPROACHES, AS THAT WOULD NOT BE SECURE OR SMART)

GEORGENEWS HAS CONFIRMED BIDEN IN THE WHITEHOUSE

BIDEN IS NOT THE LEGAL PRESIDENT AND NOT RECOGNIZED AS POTUS BY MILITARY

BIDEN MAY BE FAKE, BUT HE'S NOT CGI, HE'S AN ACTOR

AN IMPORTANT ONE, NOT A POTUS, BUT A VIP. HE WORKS FOR US.

NO NEED FOR CGI WHEN YOU'VE GOT A GREAT ACTOR

ENJOY THE SHOW (IT'S NOT CGI)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
If this isn't CGI, then why do he hands go over the microphone more than once?
10:47 PM - Mar 17, 2021
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
17 March, 11:44
Monitoring the spatial relationships of Bidan's hands moving in and out, along with the locations of the mics with their fuzzy windscreens, which translate terribly in this blurry low-quality compressed video, I don't see anything amiss. If you don't track the location of each object independently in the represented space with your mind and observe very carefully, I admit it could look off. I saw that the first couple of times I watched it. But if you focus, it makes sense.

Believe what you like, it's your reality.

I choose to believe that an actor working for the White Hats is playing the part of an executed traitor Joseph Robinette Biden, and his actions are therefore scripted by the Good Guys. (Georgenews has confirmed Bidan is in the White House, and if you aren't in alignment with GN, then you might be watching the wrong movie.)

Why use CGI when you payed so much (plastic surgery, training) for a Bidan?

18 March, 05:40
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
We are watching a movie

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
17 March, 10:51
wow, looked like his spirit was fighting to get out of his body, think that was done on purpose?