Only people mentioned by Qpatriots1776 in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
18 June, 09:35
In response Qpatriots 1776 to his Publication
Tyranny stops ONLY when people STOP complying. If you are still wearing that filthy piece of cloth or paper across your mouth YOU are complying. Be brave, and take a stand now, or have a knee on your neck forever.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
07 April, 11:04
Been off recently over a year and for 51 1/2 years before that.....
not. a. sniffle.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
06 April, 07:03
I'd take off the mask IF I had one to take off (refused to even consider buying or making one). It feels so good to cheerfully walk through a door that has a huge "No Mask No Entry" sign on it, like I've done many times and did again about an hour ago, no one had any objection, I just wish others would at least try it... With Confidence!

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
06 April, 11:00
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
I keep seeing these posts but walked into Rural King and was the only one not wearing one? The sign at cashier said "Government Enforced" I told the clerk that this sign is not true. Who is enforcing it? She couldn't answer me.

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
18 June, 10:41
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
Cowards are people who didn't/don't want to to wear a mask but were AFRAID of getting yelled at for not wearing one. Imagine if there was a real threat.