17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
Worship no one but God - particularly not random dudes on the internet. Less than 10, remember.
Q told us, be careful who you follow.

Think Freely. Question Everything.

Trust the Plan.
Trust Yourself.
Have Faith in God.
09:38 PM - Mar 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
18 March, 07:17
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Thunders @Lamf77
18 March, 01:26
Satan is the liar and deceiver. God does not need to hide the truth, lie, or rule from the shadows.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
18 March, 12:55
Huge follower numbers, but almost following no one are some of the ones to be most suspicious of...

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
18 March, 12:18

Glenn Coco @GlennCoco
17 March, 09:49
yes you're correct! but which people on the internet are you referring to?

John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
17 March, 10:07
In response Glenn Coco to her Publication
That is a great question.
Some are more easy to identify than others. I made a post about a few things that I look for in identifying shills. I think that it is important to know when you run across one so you can defend yourself against them. I was just blocked by one. I was told I was causing drama. If making a list that helps point out shills is drama than yes I am causing drama. Something I should have added to that list is trying to censor what a person has to say. Free speech is just that. Over all I think trusting your gut is a must. If you can think of anything you've come across please let me know and I will be happy to pass it along.

Charissma _15 @Riley
17 March, 09:49
GOD is Everything. Amen🙏

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
17 March, 09:51
In response Charissma _15 to her Publication
your Boston is beautiful! great markings :)

RealTexan Patriot @RealTexanPatriot
17 March, 09:40
So true, so very true!