Doq Holliday @doqholliday
17 March, 02:39
IRS currently imploding.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lll Ooo @SilentObserver
Thank God! We owe $3000 for the first time ever after not getting ANY stimulus checks, having our deductions cut and losing child tax credit. This really sucks.
09:19 PM - Mar 17, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SilentObserver in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
18 March, 02:49
In response Lll Ooo to her Publication
You do not owe the IRS a dime they have been stealing trillions from the American people and I believe a refund is coming to us all. I saw those poor people paying their taxes at H&R Block I couldn’t say anything but it was sad because they don’t know any better. We literally have a dollar and some change until the first of the month because our billionaire landlord raised the rent $1000 a month we are disabled senior citizens. Which has nothing to do with your taxes I apologize.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
18 March, 07:30
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
They are not allowed to raise the rent that much its against the law!!!!...and they can get in trouble !

Lll Ooo @SilentObserver
20 March, 03:08
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
How do I get away with not paying them?