MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
Wormwood is Revelations
Nothing Can Stop Wat Is Coming
09:20 PM - Mar 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Gerri World @Gerri_World
18 March, 04:41
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
I found this on CoVfefe: https://johnbwellsnews.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crows Nest @NewWorldReset
18 March, 04:40
it is now 300 days since Hanx tweeted...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
18 March, 03:12
his sister in law kate spade was mudered for trying to expose the cabal...red scarf door knob club. lets not forget supposedly Hilary and crew used Kate's company as cover for transporting child trafficking in the shipping containers into the LA ports disguised as her clothes entering the country

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
18 March, 01:57
Is not Nibiru also named Wormwood?

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
18 March, 01:52
Sound like Elon kind of sollution,
which is pretty smart&kinky.

I personally found it as possible that way.
We still need to solve those 312.000.000 PEDO 🤔 (4% of Mankind population).

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
18 March, 01:25

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
18 March, 01:28
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
THE #Wakanda JOKE ITS BECAUSE #AFRICA AND #MADAGASCAR
ARE THE ONES HOW HAS BEEN COME STRAITGH WITH THE

#artemisin
#ARTEMISINE
#WORMWOOD
#AJENJO

ALSO THE GERMAN MAX #PlancK INSTITUTE OF COLLOIDS

BUT... THE FIST SHOT WAS BY #Trump #TWEET #Gematria

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
18 March, 12:27
Lots of Comms in that picture hands. Look what is written on the chalk board. It looks like the word binar but if you look at it closer it has one of their sick symbols in it.

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
18 March, 12:16
Yes! And wormwood is HCQ. Adreno junkies couldn't take HCQ because of the high amounts of iron it contains. When mixing HCQ with the already elevated levels of iron from adrenochrome would be fatal.

Jean Esposito @JeanE
18 March, 12:01
I am a long-time herbalist. Wormwood has some very useful qualities, but I have always avoided it because there are other safer herbs with the same benefits. The toxic constituent in wormwood is Thujone, a terpene.

From the North Carolina State University website:

Artemisia Absinthium

Poison Toxic Principle:
A monoterpene thujone

...It can cause forgetfulness, delirium, convulsions, and brain damage. [Toxic if consumed in large quantity; It was used medicinally to flavor the drink absinthe, which is illegal in many countries because of its strong hallucinogenic properties.]

Guess this explains Sleepy Joe and Hillary....

😵😵😵😵

Jack Balooka @Crossthreading
18 March, 11:36
Something is going on with the palm of his right hand.
That's not normal.

dan7gtar Q-Tip @dan7gtar
18 March, 11:11
🤔🤔🤔
Is this what the infamous Covfefe tweet was really about?

Trump might have been revealing the plan, COVID->FeFe = Covfefe is the vaccine that takes down the users of adrenochrome... This is me forming a hypothesis, not a statement of fact.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
18 March, 12:20
In response dan7gtar Q-Tip to his Publication
THINK YOUR ON TO SOMETHING ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

edawg2362 CEB donated @edawg2362
18 March, 12:22
In response dan7gtar Q-Tip to his Publication
like your thoughts but i believe this was it.

https://www.congress.gov/b...

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
18 March, 09:45
So much to remember...

1776 Again @BludGeonT
18 March, 01:58
A perfect case of using their own attacks against them. They create the fake scamdemic, and adrenochrome supplies are cut off. People and their children are quarantined at home as a result - WAY less kids disappearing. They start to withdrawl from lack of quality adrenochrome and get desperate, spending their fortunes for a B- grade fix like a carpet shark looking for a small crack rock that might have fallen on the ground. Due to high iron in their blood, wormwood is deadly to them but is part of the flu cure. Seeing Spade here begging for Tom Hanks, the kingpin of supply to message them, they are slowly dying a painful, miserable death. Wonder why the DS is allowing children to pour into the country? Desperation. Those poor kids...

There are some I will not pray for, these monstrous heathens need to be eradicated off the face of the planet and I have no doubt in my mind they all will and one day they will face our Creator and have to answer directly.

God Bless our ch

Christina Maga @Christina71
18 March, 02:17
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
I wouldn't want to be in those shoes. I wish there was a way to stop the people from entering. How anyone couldn't read the David Spade video is odd to me! He laid it out, with the gun gester and all. I guess it's because he was known to be a joker. He really looks like a joker too.

Having Fits @HavingFits
18 March, 01:14
I have a quesiton in regard to this based on instinct. I have had preminition about the flat iron building on 23rd street in manhatten for YEARS. Is Iron bad for those who take Adrenocrhome????

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
17 March, 11:43
looks like clues here...Hcq and azithromycin...hmmmm..did "they " need it thats why we were told..it doenst work?...look at the black board...its says live from the bunker..shows #1 ...glenn close..then arrows pointing down to lava lamps...holding up 10 fingers..note says tom H. talk to us....ya know his sis was kate spade..she committed suicide.

Having Fits @HavingFits
18 March, 01:13
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
It was his sister in Law and she was reported as suicide but profile fits satanic cult murder.

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
18 March, 09:57
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
Kate Spade was "suicided" she was his ex-SIL

Cathy Eck @Gatewaytogold
17 March, 10:02
so if the Vax is actually HCQ would it kill those who had the addiction but be harmless to the normal person?

Carey Lou @Careylou
18 March, 11:22
In response Cathy Eck to her Publication
I like this possibility 😊

Reds Planet @RedsPlanet
17 March, 09:37
Good idea to collect some in the summer. It grows everywhere in my neck of the woods.

Armour Protected @ArmourProtected
17 March, 09:36
It's indeed coming.

https://www.skywatchtvstor...

TruthRules 463 @TruthRules463
17 March, 09:30
Have had the thought for a few days...what if some of these covid vaccinations, are really for adrenochrome users in the general populace...everyday people that we would never have suspected?

Christy Milliken @HappyGardener
17 March, 09:30
fefe....reminds me of Trump's covfefe tweet...any connection here?

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 March, 09:22
HEY if he is on our side, big freaking props.

17 March, 09:24
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
He is on Tom Hanx side

William Cherry @Oleglory
18 March, 09:52
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
david spade is a pedo

17 March, 09:21
remember this shit...wen they were all losing their minds

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
17 March, 09:46
Wasn't he (David Spade) with Tiger the night before the "wreck"?

Have we seen an interview with Tiger since the wreck?