17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
For anyone questioning why B1d3n's 'Executive Orders' don't appear on the Federal Register, note the typical lag between date signed and date published is about a week.

Look to DJT's EO's as an example.

Time will tell if B1d3n's make it to the federal register, but I see no controversy as of now - just the normal wait time for publication.

Though, it's entirely possible his 'EO's' never post outside of the White House site since they are not under the Republic.

https://www.federalregiste...
06:17 PM - Jan 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
Tiffany Foster @Tiffoster
22 January, 01:30
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
The major difference that I saw was that B1den's are a printed signature whereas Trmp's were all physically signed with a pen...thoughts?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
22 January, 12:07
Only 4 days from Trump signing to posting

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LadyMAGA Liberty @LadyMAGALiberty
22 January, 09:48
i agree! noticed the same thing. it looks like theres about a 7 day difference between the signed EO and the upload onto the site. that being said i dont think we will see an EO signed by Biden. hes playing president in a movie production

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
21 January, 11:00
Funny how you still spell his name B1d3n... Camouflage habit you had on Twitler?