Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
I just received a reply from an Anon who told me they are tired of seeing my posts of JFK and family.

For the record, I will continue to post those pictures and more out of respect and gratitude for their sacrifice to this country.

Thank you Kennedy Clan. I love you ☘️
01:17 AM - Mar 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
... ... @Trader_Kev
17 March, 02:55
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
IGNORE the bots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adam Lima @Monkey_Hunter
17 March, 02:25
Post everything you want to. Don't listen to the trolls. We are with you, they can sit down and zip it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America1776 First1776 @SuperPatriot20Infinity
17 March, 02:09
Keep em coming #MAGA if they have a prbmlrm with you 1st Amendment right...#FookThem

GOD WINS @SweetCherryPatriot
17 March, 01:44
🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽xo🍒

Godstrojan horse @godstrojanhorse
17 March, 01:26
Methinks they'd better get used to it, 'cause we ain't seeing nothin' yet!

Bring it on. Kennedy Fest 2021!!!!

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
17 March, 01:19
Keep posting! I love them!