Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
Father, I have no idea what is going on in the Spiritual realm but I feel something. I pray if there is operations going on , that you will watch over our military warriors & keep them safe as they do what is needed to protect us. Father, God I pray you will give them continued guidance as they eviscerate the evil from this planet! Fill them with your Holy Spirit as they continue rescusing children from these evil beings. Father, God I pray for all those who may get caught in the crossfire. I pray for those that died in that shooting Father. I pray the families are given strength, comfort & peace during this most difficult time. I know this is done in YOUR time Father. I pray for strength & understanding. Father, I pray for hope & peace. You are the potter , we are the clay. Mold us , shape us , guide us with your will. We are here to serve you Father, for you are Yeshua, Lord, God Almighty! I give you all the Glory & praise!
In Jesus's name I pray,
Amen๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š๏ธโœ๏ธ
esther
01:08 AM - Mar 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by H_Yarnlover67 in this post can reply
Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
17 March, 10:36
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’šAmen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 March, 11:36
In response Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach to his Publication
God Bless you โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
17 March, 10:15
Amen! Beautiful prayer. In Jesus Name ๐Ÿ™

17 March, 11:37
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
God Bless you ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š๏ธโœ๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿค— Thank you

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
17 March, 10:12
In Jesus' Name Amen ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

17 March, 11:38
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
God Bless you ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š๏ธโœ๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

D1g1t@l W@rr10rโŸ donated @thangel
17 March, 09:28
PRAYERS UP!
#Jesus

17 March, 11:39
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10rโŸ to her Publication
God Bless you ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š๏ธโœ๏ธโค๏ธ

Patriotic GiGi86 @PatrioticGiGi86
17 March, 05:57
Amen ๐Ÿ™โค๐Ÿ™ Thank you for sharing

17 March, 11:42
In response Patriotic GiGi86 to her Publication
God Bless you ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š๏ธโœ๏ธโค๏ธ And Thank you ...

TruthRules 463 @TruthRules463
17 March, 02:32
Amen! May it be done according to His Will and His Plan. God bless!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
17 March, 02:02
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป Please allow us to remain humble, sincere, hopeful, faithful, focused, graceful, mindful, measured, strong and accurately tempered as we await Your callings of us.

Amen ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

17 March, 11:43
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
I am in agreement with this prayer.
Amen & Amen
God Bless you ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š๏ธโœ๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
17 March, 01:27
In the Mighty Name of Jesus

Amen Amen Amen

17 March, 11:45
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

Cetan Ghostbear @CetanWakan
17 March, 01:19
โค๏ธThank you sooo much!!! I needed thatโค๏ธ

17 March, 11:46
In response Cetan Ghostbear to her Publication
You are so welcome! โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ
God Bless you ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š๏ธโœ๏ธ