P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
21 January, 05:08
Funny how VK tells us he’s leaving twitter and the next day we all get purged, even @kimrunner !! Twitter is now the abusive partner that we keep going back to. Never again. They will soon be a thing of the past like MySpace. #WalkAway

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
It's spooky there now. Comms down type of vibe. AI MK Ultra type of vibe. Try it and look with different eyes. Programming going on and we are in the way. Stay safe.
05:22 PM - Jan 21, 2021
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
TStarr Kemper @TStarr
22 January, 09:45
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
THX U VK..I AM HERE BECAUSE OF U... and we'll never go back except for to delete it thank you to a fellow Patriot name Sydney the Beautiful Soul I just met she helped me find you explanation point so nice to be here and feel SAFW I AM SOscared right of the FUTURE.
.WWG1WGA FAMILY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vanessa L1776 @VanessaL1776
22 January, 08:58
The rhetoric is harsh & vile. Nothing left but 1 sided monologue

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
22 January, 02:57
Hi VK, i took your advice.

Your fave Aussie I'm sure lol. (can i do that footaie toilet cubicle GIF here? 😂👍🏻🇦🇺🇺🇸🙏🏻

joann ferguson donated @joann212
22 January, 01:47
When I got PURGED during the last big PURGE, my gut told me to never go back. I'm GRATEFUL we can all be together again.

Patriot DRP @PatriotD
22 January, 12:04
Kind of like the soul of twitter is slowly exterminating itself?

joann ferguson donated @joann212
22 January, 01:48
In response Patriot DRP to his Publication
The left will eat themsevles alive without us.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
21 January, 11:20
what youre feeling @vincentkennedy is demonic forces on Twitter. i left & deleted, they suspended me, but even before that id get physically sick if i stayed on twitter more than 5 minutes. i have a high degree of empathy and i feel people's emotions, even online. it was very very dark there with so much rage, hate and jealousy. i would never ever go back. thanks for everything you do here and on WEGO. You are a great patriot! im spending most of my time on WEGO talking people off the ledge both figuratively and literally the past 40+ hours and its exhausting. have a great night and stay safe.

Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
21 January, 10:51
VK!! I had said I would leave as soon as you gave the word you would. So I did. Amazing how now there's been another huge purge pf patriots after you left. Know that you are comfort for everyone-- its a good thing. You're good vibes VK and a great fren to all! 🍃💞🍃🐰💛#WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 ✝️

Just Jana @JanaJMasterson
21 January, 10:40
They suspended the one I was rebuilding along with the 3 I made after to get back in..the last one worked for a split moment then was restricted from everything for 12 hours so I came over here to find everyone, went back, and they'd gone and suspended that one as well. so I really did tey to stay. Im sure I will again, eventually..but gonna have to spend money to get back in and just can't do that right now..so...Im gonna learn to love this spot now since all my favorite souls are here anyway😊

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
21 January, 09:44
is it time to bail off tweatr ~ tired of being there, but #HoldTheLine , well? sure feels wrong to be there trying to say anything, really. thoughts?

shop keep @shopkeep007
21 January, 09:10
im still there on my first account but came in covertly. and when you guys give me the sauce i can vett. i take it to twitter. and i absoulty love this platform.

EniQma45 MAGA @EniQma45
21 January, 08:47
Ditto. I'm done.

Natascha Donna Rose Fuglesang @Natascha_Donna_Rose
21 January, 07:07
Twatter, like, mean tonite😕

Renee White @Rapnay
21 January, 06:53
special place in hell for censors JUST SAYIN

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
21 January, 06:43
why hasnt a f22 oblitterated the building do yall need the address

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
21 January, 06:28
I was actually relieved to have my 4th account suspended today. I guess they didn't like what I said to Huma.

But guess what? They can suck it. This is my new home and I feel very safe here.

How do we bring information outside our echo chamber now? Conversations with real humans who are interested in waking up, that's how! We stay informed here together whilst sharing good vibes, and can continue to support others in their awakening.

dblank6 dblank6 @dblank6
21 January, 06:25
I wish I could deactivate my account, but can't because my account is "suspended & not permitted to perform that action."

Liddy WWG1WGA @Liddy
21 January, 08:42
In response dblank6 dblank6 to her Publication
🤨Same here. I can't deactivate either

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
21 January, 06:24
Removing Anon & MAGA acc. making a false image. Youtube removing dislikes from WH videos. Programing.

Win Gale @Wingale17
21 January, 06:16
as soon as you said you were out i was right behind you, so much evil i couldnt take it any longer

Every Time @soTELLme533
21 January, 06:12
We've been told that certain "spooky" scary things will happen but we're also told that it is necessary, has to happen this way. So we carry on, figure out how to get the better of them, (those who can), and keep prayiing.

Every Time @soTELLme533
21 January, 06:12
We've been told that certain "spooky" scary things will happen but we're also told that it is necessary, has to happen this way. So we carry on, figure out how to get the better of them, (those who can), and keep prayiing.

Susan Goodknight @GNiteSusan
21 January, 05:50
Now that totally makes sense VK. I went down for the 5th time, created a new one and followed maybe 20, and then got a Limited access warning. CRAZY!!!

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
21 January, 05:43
so THAT is what you meant "be careful" that haunted me all day ... yes and Facebook has ir worse. When is it going ???

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
21 January, 05:42
Very spooky vibes! IMO, Twat is a necessary evil being allowed to play out and destroy itself, so we never let it happen again.

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
21 January, 05:44
well I'm never going back there: waste of time

Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
21 January, 10:54
Is there any way to deactivate a suspended account??

Humble Grateful1 @HumbleGrateful1
21 January, 05:39
I had a bad vibe from it last night. creepy bad vibe 😬

Regine Koch @Regine
21 January, 05:37
I wanted to delete my Twitter account next weekend but I think I won't wait such long. The only thing I will miss from there is the "Feel Good Page" 😀💕

Amy Lanz @Amyann1120
21 January, 05:31
twitter is broken. pages havent reloaded for over an hour

Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
21 January, 05:38
In response Amy Lanz to his Publication
They will be pocket broke too befoee too long 😂🇺🇸I am sure it has been way different and they have no one blame but themselves....