Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
Let me leave you tonight with this clip SELECTED by OUR President THE ONE&ONLY LEGITIMATE ONE! And did you noticed Maria revered to him as President😎enjoy the show🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸
Thank you for hanging out with me here, good night and see you in 6 hours beloved Patriots🍿
07:56 PM - Mar 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
Daniel Noble @Conjob19
16 March, 08:54
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
hmmmmm !! i believe most are here coz we have watched a conspiracy theorist or some what similiar from the past years and whom have been doin it for decades. from my research all of them tell u ' no one is going to save u but yourself ' ! trump has even said it himself,( we the pple have to take back our country , we have to stand up our selves . )Is following a higher person really what we shud be doin ? does this mean we are free if we do ? is a world where there is a ruler a good thing? can it lead back to the same putrid system and someone of bad intentions gets in ? we are free when we believe in ourselves we are free not someone telling us .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
16 March, 08:57
In response Daniel Noble to his Publication
Free will is a beautiful thing,
free to choose ⚖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
16 March, 08:02
Did you notice he said everyone should take the vaccine?

Trust the Plan? When? Where?

"The Great Awakening"? When? Where?

DEAD. We have nothing and we are skul fucked by Trump now too? Pffffffffffffffffffffftttttttt!!!!

reaper myer @reapermyer
16 March, 08:27
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
also said the queen is good??

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
16 March, 08:01
my ? is why is he harping on the vaccine ???? I don't get why and it is making me not trust anything

Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
16 March, 08:00
optics or not, the vaccine push just pissed off millions of Patriots, including me

PAIN NOW @PAIN
16 March, 08:03
In response Pres Trump to his Publication
Optics? No way. He just said everyone should go get the vaccine.

So that ends the entire deal. Trump will never be back, and after what he has just put us through? Good riddance. I cannot believe he is in on the scam too. Makes sense why nothing has happened.

No justice. No country. Simply skull fuckings.

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
16 March, 07:59
Mr President = DJT!! 🇺🇸🦅 thanks Maria for speaking truth!