vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
15 March, 09:40
You call us black pillers Gost Ezra but we worked with no support from above, the entire thing was corrupt back then, so forgive us if some of us have a hard time believeing anyone is there for us now, Because of Trump we might not suffer the denegrating slings and arrows we did but WE CAME BEFORE TRUMP and paid in many ways. Now, I am a person of discernment, God has given me sight to what the times are and a sense of a great multitude of things happening according to the plan, But those you call black pillers arent all as gifted, and have an ingrained distrust of everything bar nothing. you shouldnt cancel culture long established digital warriors calling them black pilled, they NEVER FUCKING EVER WENT TO SLEEP, they just fought a disorienting battle for so long it took its toll,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Iso Tri @Biliskn3r
16 March, 03:53
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
Wow, what happened here? I've only been awake since the 2020 elections so am finding the friendly fire a little bit confusing. I've been following GEzra since I found him on Gab, but your posts are intriguing @vernonnielsen look forward to your decodes and updates. Peace.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
he coined the term black pillers which is people that woke up and fell asleep and became disinfo people, more or less. And that term is absolute bullshit. anyone who woke up and turned is a blue piller any one who woke up and stayed but still distrusts every thing has real digital warrior scars, because before trum we were hated by everyone, targetted and slandered by everyone all sides all the time even our own families and we desperately wanted people to know what they accept now. This war has done its damage to the early digital warriors and that needs to be respected.
06:13 PM - Mar 16, 2021
In response Iso Tri to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VernonNielsen in this post can reply
Iso Tri @Biliskn3r
16 March, 11:49
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
i get the feeling the "plan" is Trump/Flynn/Q etc. anyone who 'deviates' from that is disinfo. i did see 'black pillers' on telegram a few weeks ago, thought it was a strange term