Time 4U2Know @Time4U2Know
21 January, 04:00
i just got wacked on Twitter again.
Must have struck a nerve with the recent postings about the ceremony.

Must be more truth than i thought...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 January, 04:09
In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication
At least we have options now

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time 4U2Know @Time4U2Know
i even tried to set up a fifth account and they got me with minutes, smh
05:00 PM - Jan 21, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Time4U2Know in this post can reply
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
21 January, 10:47
after 2 suspensions, they warned me not to come back or they would block me from being able to come back.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
21 January, 06:42
Wait til U try to set up #15 like I just did and U get immediately locked out

it does shit to ya Bubs

Ive seen some shit 😜

Loretta Seaux @jesusisthelight
21 January, 06:33
i am wo ready to leave tw itt er i am nit even sure why i am still there

Sic Tre @MoonChild
21 January, 06:32
Not spoken on here yet, but will try. So, apparently as I listened to a few others who are in your same boat (made multiple accts), they somehow can track your motherboard or something. Try on a different device. Or, perhaps they can find your router?

Austin Roe @CptAustinRoe
28 January, 10:51
In response Sic Tre to her Publication
yes it your digital fingerprint. use different browser and mcd hotspot or something to change ip and your browser digital fingerprint.

Kim AnonPa @KimAnonPA
21 January, 06:31
is this maybe where the class action lawsuits come into play?

Patriot Girl_3 @PatriotGirl_3
21 January, 06:29
just got my 3rd account nuked

Lynda Jeffs @LyndaJ
21 January, 06:41
In response Patriot Girl_3 to her Publication
Hey I got purged from Twitter AND a 30 day suspension from Facebook...... all in less than a week!

Rebel Belle @RebelBelle_55
21 January, 06:28
They finally got me today. And I was an itty bitty account. They #Fooked

Girl Mama @GirlMamaQ
21 January, 06:27
Me too wtf? Time to leave I guess hopefully it gets shutdown soon

:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
21 January, 06:23
I'm so done with twitter but, if you want to go back, I only give email no phone numbers, and I had learned when you create a new twitter, you also need a new youtube logon and I need a new email. They got really mad when I crossed over to a left account and posted the Subud dadday pic and the L Duffy Subud connection

Cassidy Joy @bewatermyfriend
21 January, 06:12
They got to us small accounts now. Glad there are other options, as was stated before lol

Moe Sunshine @Laurennn721
21 January, 06:06
twit is done. i no likey the vibes over there anymore.

Emily Darrow @DRAGONFLY17
21 January, 05:59
I finally got my badge of honor for suspended acct. I had had mine since 2009 🤣🎖

Rebel Belle @RebelBelle_55
In response Emily Darrow to her Publication
Same here. Been there since 2011 and never even reached 800 followers. Oh boy i was such a "threat" 😆

Renee Sullivan @RayRaymedicmama
21 January, 05:56
me too, I feel like they just don't care. there are no repercussions. Parler has been denied again.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
21 January, 05:32
Must be over the target! 🎯

Summer Breeze @TrumpetteMusicGurl84
21 January, 05:31
Ditto

Johnny ₿ Good @JohnnyBTCGood
21 January, 05:20
Same, started getting follows from libs celebrating Bidan, blocked them then locked my account but it was too late... new account restricted for 12 hours within minutes

Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
21 January, 05:12
same happened to me. Got suspended, opened another account and got suspended within minutes. Tried 2 more times ans you know the rest . 😥

ozz munny @ozmunny
21 January, 05:11
must be over the target with your questioning of the time of the ceremony. good work with the angles of the sun depending on the time

Inurdreamz72Q WWG1WGA @Inurdreamz72Q
21 January, 05:09
✌️lol they got me again too 2 hrs bam lol 4 times im done. 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

P.K. PKL @PKisFunny
21 January, 05:08
They even got my 4th account that I had set up as another backup. So freakin done.

Camry Campbell @CamCW
21 January, 05:07
They got me too and I never post shit

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
21 January, 05:05
Yeah I'm not keen to keep their lights on anymore

Cax SCx @Cax
21 January, 05:05
😂😂me too my friend, me too

Kerry Lincoln @Kerrylincoln6
21 January, 05:04
Twitter is a lost cause. We need more patriots here!!

Kitkat Reborn @KitkatReborn
21 January, 05:03
Me too, got me as I was setting up my profile for #6 . LOL, FOOK Twitter

Inurdreamz72Q WWG1WGA @Inurdreamz72Q
21 January, 05:09
In response Kitkat Reborn to her Publication
🤣 4th for me lol

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
In response Kitkat Reborn to her Publication
Yeah I was able to create 2 new accounts with the same phone number. But now they caught me and my number can not longer be used for new accounts... So I am off now, let them create their own downfall!

KolligirlNV5 Nevada @KolligirlNV5
21 January, 05:03
😆

Only followers of this user (Ucantseeme19) can see their posts