Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Men:

Never a bad time to buy your wife flowers. Right now could be one of those great times.

Spring is almost here. Time to renew our faith in God and relationships with our wives.

πŸ•ΆπŸ‘ŠπŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…
03:12 PM - Mar 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
24 April, 07:08
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I love God but I divorced that bitch 10 years ago.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
24 April, 07:05
Thank you good Sir 🌸 so lovely & eloQuently said
All that is given with always come back to you πŸ’“πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’ž

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tiffany Blue @Lucid_Dreamer
20 March, 08:57
as a florist, I approve and love this message!

Godstrojan horse @godstrojanhorse
19 March, 03:10
Thanks to you and the many warriors who lead this movement, Doq.

We're grateful for you.

Only followers of this user (MarilynQ1111) can see their posts

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
18 March, 07:46
God Bless you. You are a light.

We Go All @5_5weseeyou
18 March, 05:27
My wife has no problem with me buying her Flowers but refuses to buy me Fireworks..

Maria Davis @elijahlove
18 March, 01:47
You're a good man, Doq. Saving the world is exhausting.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
18 March, 09:42
yes = 49 gematria
7X7 = 49
Seven is a Biblical perfect numeral
representing Spiritual Perfection
yes X 4 in drop.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
18 March, 03:24
my dear beautiful husband just welcomed my aging parents to live in our home and to care for them.
πŸ™πŸ€β€οΈ

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
18 March, 03:27
In response Just Amom to her Publication
He does this fully consious of the commitment and with a true heart. LOVE.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
18 March, 03:58
In response Just Amom to her Publication
what a beautiful Husband. May Love, peace & patience be in your home. God Bless all

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
18 March, 02:08
Good Man

Lizard Five @LIZardsPartyOf5
17 March, 09:44
how do i get the hubby to see this in a natural way lol πŸ€”

Lee Aura @LeeAnon37
17 March, 05:05
My hubs will buy me seeds or something to plant. Flowers die, we prefer to watch things like our love grow. Keeping a husband for life- keep his stomach full, his balls empty, and his house clean!

Cee Cee©️ @The_exception
17 March, 05:01
Flowers are nice and all. However I make sure to show appreciation for the little things he does. He always holds all the grocery bags and refuses to let me hold any, he will always hold open a door for me, he will always make sure to kiss me goodbye early in morning (even if I am still asleep). It’s important to notice the things your man does daily that people can easily take for granted. I’ve never asked for any of it, but I make sure to return the favor ;)

Cee Jay2 @CJ2
17 March, 03:57
I got some today

Peek Oil @Peekoil
17 March, 03:50
took your wonderful advice...πŸ‘

Gina PatriotMom @Indigorain
17 March, 01:35
Great advice. I'll tell my husband :)

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
16 March, 11:01
You know what pairs well with flowers??
Foot massage πŸ‘£
Keep on keepin on Doc, your advice is good for the soul
much love & respect
peace

James Mays @wLandJforAll
16 March, 10:53
Great advice here... had my awakening in this manner just recently. Hit me like a ton of bricks, changed my entire thought process

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
16 March, 10:52
God bless the ladies!

MeanRoad ___ @MeanRoad
16 March, 10:37
Widower here.

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
16 March, 10:36
Totally agree! Thanks for the reminder, Patriot!🐸

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
16 March, 10:36
I'm good, Doq.

Hubs & I don't generally exchange gifts, but he gave me a lovely Valentine present!

I'd rather he give me $$ for blueberry, raspberry & blackberry bushes! It's time to be planting!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
16 March, 10:20
great adviceπŸ˜‰

Laura9 IAM @IAM_Laura9
16 March, 09:36
egads
this is the time when I go...
I just bought my father and mother flowers - who are on the decline flowers.
Maybe one day I'll get a hunka hunk of burning love to buy me flowers but for now...
My sister, my brother and I are the care givers...
Much love to all the Vets
Much love to all the children of the greatest generation!

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
18 March, 09:49
In response Laura9 IAM to her Publication
beautifully said x

Freedom Fighter 1776 donated @FreedomFighter1776
16 March, 09:10
Good call.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
16 March, 08:54
This is actually a nice gesture and not expensive...lets you know your thought of in a nice way when you arent in his presence. My hubby does it ofter I adore that man! πŸ’šπŸ’œπŸ’™

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
16 March, 08:45
AMEN, DOQ!!! Its beautiful men like you that make the world go round!! Literally! πŸ™β€οΈπŸ’―

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
16 March, 08:27
Funny, I was just thinking today how in the beginning we were all on one another's backs and the awakening process in this house was painful but we all got through it and are much stronger for it. We really love and appreciate each other more. I pray that we are all moving towards brighter days :).