P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
16 March, 12:34
New Juan O' Savin: “We’re close. Take a deep breath. This isn’t a time for hand wringing and it isn’t a time for throwing stones about not getting it done fast enough or not getting it done the way you think it’s supposed to get done. If you’re that smart, you go do it. Otherwise, shut up pray and stay out of the way.” 🇺🇸🦅

full interview: https://youtu.be/RAjN5RARK...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
16 March, 11:22
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Juan ---BLAH BLAH BLAH He loves to hear himsef talk.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enlightened Momma @Enlightened_Momma
He also called himself and others like him “Influencers” on a broadcast I listen to from yesterday. I find that strange.
03:06 PM - Mar 16, 2021
In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Enlightened_Momma in this post can reply
Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
16 March, 07:04
In response Enlightened Momma to her Publication
i appreciated him the first 22,000 hours.... but he is old now and really doesnt know anything. Not in the top tier. Understand he is a close Kennedy friend. He thinks a lot of himself whomever he is.

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
16 March, 07:08
In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication
If I hear we're close ...or SOON one more time ... I may go out of my mind.
I think that has been his role. To influence. I'm just tired of the games/pysop/being played. If we're gonna do this ...do it before they kill half of us. I do not see that we are WINNING ! Not looking like that to me at all, but they dont want to talk about that.