Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
16 March, 12:22
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
Well, the attempted "final blow" to "toxic masculinity".
Apparently, they couldn't find a real woman to put on the cover.
What do you think, guys? Do you feel like you're looking at a dude with his "parts" cut off, or is it a woman? Ladies, apparently we're not needed anymore? F*OFF Sports Illustrated!
#BoycottSportsIllustrated

Boundary breaking! Sports Illustrated has revealed the first ever black and Asian transgender model to grace the pages of its annual Swimsuit Issue

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TuShay Onguard @TuShay1830
16 March, 01:23
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
anyone else freaked out by how much he looks like a women??? 🤢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
16 March, 01:25
In response TuShay Onguard to her Publication
first ever that they are admitting to

TuShay Onguard @TuShay1830
RIGHT!!! they have acted like women are supposed to look like this, but we cant cuz we arent men. And poor men have look at them thinking this is what women "should " look like. I dont knownhow men process that they were really attracted to a man... it must f up some for sure. so much deception and its constant
01:30 PM - Mar 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by TuShay1830 in this post can reply
Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
16 March, 01:44
In response TuShay Onguard to her Publication
exactly. fook em, boycott & learn skeletal markers. the first thing i noticed here is the large jaw (which they typically photograph at an angle to reduce its size) & those very long arms