Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
Exciting times - predictions by Whiplash347 on Telegram
07:59 AM - Mar 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Truth Balms @Goodmoodfood
16 March, 08:54
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
I remember many people were breathless with anticipation around Easter 2020 too. It will happen when it happens. I wont lose my peace with guessing games for another moment.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandon Burt @Ernie3051
16 March, 08:38
he will most likely be wrong with his dates again, stop holding onto dates and times and start holding onto information and happenings. we all know what will happen, just not the when or the how. believe in yourselves instead of claims of timelines and dates. our time will come when God says, not before and not after. please take a step back and see how far each of us have come and realize we still have so much farther to go. peace be with you friends.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
16 March, 08:40
In response Brandon Burt to his Publication
. 🤍🤍

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

PAIN NOW @PAIN
16 March, 08:08
Easter of 2021 or easter of 2090?

Asking for Jack and Jill America who believe they have lost everything, including loved ones, and continue to get skull fucked by the fake Biden each and every mother fucking day!

LOVE IT!

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
16 March, 11:12
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
i got plenty of popcorn