Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 March, 06:03
Have I told you lately you are my favorites?

Happy day first totally clean Mamogram in 4 yrs.Happy days! No never had cancer but most likely only because I stay on top of it. Have had a couple issues last few yrs. Nothing serious that couldnt be fixed without notice!
Women gotta take care of the boobies!
Bring on the med Beds!

You want to know the bestest part of it? If we take away the majority of the stress and fears over medical conditions&over the daily stresss of providing necessities for ourselves & our families!

Oh Lord of the Universe just look what that frees us up to do!!!!!!!!!!!
What all we can create and accomplish IS FOOKN UNLIMITED!
What God intended for us. Nana doesnt think he intened to allow satan to have such an unbalanced unfair advantage.He wanted us to have a fair chance at this free will thing.

One more thing Centuries on earth are like a blink to God, saw this in NDE!

Woke to "John7" Feeling Good!
@jfkjrfan

https://youtu.be/Edwsf-8

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
15 March, 06:10
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Oh Nana, great news! 😇😍 Sweetheart I don't believe in getting my boobs squashed, please ask for ultra sound next time. 😉 Hopefully by then we will have medbeds out! Keep eating healthy. God Bless.🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by OneWayPatriot in this post can reply
17 March, 07:46
In response OneWay Patriot to his Publication
He is a fantastic video of the medbeds.
https://anonup.com/thread/...

17 March, 03:53
Many technologies were kept from us. Tesla had many to share with the world but because it would not be profitable for the Cabal, they would suppress him. Sevral movies have shown these technologies, if they are in the movies, it is because they do exist. People used to think science fiction movies were simply science fiction but the reality is the ideas came about because there were these possibilities already in place, such as cloning.

Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
16 March, 02:09
Can't wait ! After losing most of my family to cancer this is really extiting!