Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 March, 09:46
Sun gazing? Have you tried it?
Tried grounding?
Meditating?
Listen to frequency music?

Might just be a good thing to try ya know.

This little fella is diggin it!

Shame how cute little goats, owls, and well lots of things like pizza and hot dogs have been demonized by these evils.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
15 March, 11:09
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
maybe I will win the crazy award on this but I have looked at the sun with binoculars on the horizon when it is visibly red in color. Quite a few times. I still have perfect vision! The Sun is a perfect circle and it is beautiful. Nothing jettisoning out of the edges. look at the weather channel app and when the UV Index reads "0", in my humble opinion, it is safe to look at. Or don't take my advice. It really is up to you. I'm just saying what I have done.

* I am not an authorized sun gazer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 March, 01:18
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
Nana has always been the kid that looked at it anyway too.
Same one that Mom would have to drag out of the yard when it would be lightening.
Still same on bothπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‚

Nana is one that stays away from the windows when we have a lightening storm tho. I stay away from the windows while I am sitting out on the deck watching the lightning, I have no fookn idea why they want me to stay away from them, but I sit on the side of the deck with no windows while I watch the lightening. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
My dad taught me how to look at the sun using paper with a pin hole in it. you can watch a solar eclipse that way too or use a mirror & reflect it onto a wall.
I've looked straight at the sun many times with no ill effects. not on a hot summer day tho!
When I was little my dad would wake me up if there was a good lightening storm & we would sit on the porch together bundled up in blankets.
to this day I love a good storm. the 2 best I've seen were in Miami Beach .. spectacular, & in Maine where the sea was crashing into the rocky shore.
Great memories.
01:28 AM - Mar 16, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Olenna in this post can reply
Sarah Lajealle @Lajealle
16 March, 01:53
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
Best lightning storm I've ever seen was a Tom Petty concert @ Deer Creek amphitheatre outside Indianapolis IN.
Power went off 5 times as a lightning storm rolled in from behind the stage... when power was returned band AND crowd hadn't missed a beat. Epic Storm🎯

16 March, 04:12
In response Sarah Lajealle to his Publication
Funny how a great storm can create a great memory!

Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
16 March, 01:45
Funny i have the same memories. Saw a waterspout while playing golf in Miami Beach, and got "stranded" in Maine by thunderstorms in July and couldn't fly out. It didnt suck being stranded in Bar Harbor on the companies tab 😊

16 March, 04:17
In response Spaulding Showalter to his Publication
I was stationed across the way in Winter Harbor back in the 70s. The area in between Winter & Bar is where I watched the storm I mentioned.
Small world eh? πŸ‘

16 March, 01:39
That sounds awesome!