LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
12 March, 12:34
Juan O & David Nino Rodriguez are talking! David always hits him with blunt questions toward the middle. "Joe has plastic baby keys, nothing nuclear." Don Jr. posted a similar pic recently. 2/3 of the military are ready to put #Trump back in office by APRIL 1st! πŸ’₯He's always said that... πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™

Congress & the Courts may recognize Joe, but the majority of the military & foreign Nations DON'T! Monkey Werx saw a big increase in Gitmo air traffic today.
Military #Traitors πŸ€” #NCSWIC 107
https://youtu.be/16GJXmpxV...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lexie May @LexieMay
12 March, 01:22
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Juan's side of screen shows date 3/11/21 then says Trump ? D.C. I don't know what it says between Trump and D.C. Is it some sort of Comm?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony Lee @Tribe_Of_Issachar
15 March, 11:28
In response Lexie May to her Publication
Looks like Trump Hotel

15 March, 11:53
In response Anthony Lee to his Publication
YEP DATED! EVEN DAVID MISSED IT! THEN HE GOES TO THE JET PAGE & WRITES
BOOM ""
BOOM""
BOOM""
BOOM""
THEN HE FLIPS TO THE POPCORN PAGE! OMG! BEST FIND IN WEEKS!
@ONEWAYPATRIOT & #Patriot FRIENDS, #TBIYTB #NCSWIC πŸ™

OneWay Patriot @OneWayPatriot
I feel the stage we've been waiting may now be set.

I'll be ready whenever the time comes to stay out of the military's way... and return focus to helping the newly forced awakened.

01:17 AM - Mar 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by OneWayPatriot in this post can reply
16 March, 01:43
In response OneWay Patriot to his Publication
Amen. BUT as we're already seeing in Portland, (right on schedule...πŸ€”), be prepared for Antifa, BLM & other anti American mobs to wreak havoc in the name of #FASCISMβŒ›IDIOTS ! We took the high road last year & OUR silence was almost our undoing. Rural areas aren't gonna be militarized. If local clashes break out, I'm betting #Patriots step out immediately, cuz WE'RE REALLY PISSED NOW! Caution but common sense too! OUR VOICES MUST BE COUNTED!

IH82W8! BUT I FEEL IT COMING LIKE A BULLET TRAIN! #tbiytc πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™β™₯️ #darktolight #USA #Freedom

OneWay Patriot @OneWayPatriot
16 March, 01:50
I believe their time is coming as the stage gets set.

Military is the only way. They will not be messing around. Once they are deployed to end these terrorists, we need to be out of this way. Those on the streets during riots will not survive once military hits the streets.

But if shits hitting the fan in the streets, and military and police are being held back in certain blue states again... I will not give an inch. Trust that

Stay safe