Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
14 March, 04:16
My gut feeling, has been Easter Weekend will be an Epic Weekend for many reasons. The "Follow The White Rabbit"/Adrenochrome symbolism, the symbolism of Christs death and his rising (5:5) and also making the "Covid" manipulation virus timeline about one year total of the actual Military covert missions/ Awakening the Leadership/Anons of the world!
Whiplash has intersting theories in this post, that i resonate with and feels like it could be the plan.
With that said, I will lose exactly 0% faith in this operation, if once again its designed to keep the dark away, but I trust my gut, that something major is coming! 🦅🇺🇸
*Also Realize #WeThePeople are providing the great awakening oursleves, as this continues the People could do all of this ourselves, if we were ever forced to! We dont need anyone or anything if we were all united. I dont think that will happen, but we have the power if united, it would just take a lot longer! #wwg1wga
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
🦁❤️👼🤍144🤍👼❤️🦁
#godwon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Williams @Ready2go
is whiplash here on anonup, or is this a different platform? we followed each other on twitter, then after the purge I can here not sure if he did as well or not? however he always has great posts!
12:34 AM - Mar 16, 2021
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Ready2go in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jason Williams, click on at the bottom under it