Warrior Annie @WarriorAnnie
15 March, 12:47
I don;t want to hear anyone's whinny complaints that nothing is happening. Are you blind? If you are doing your research then you should know better! Justice is coming!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
15 March, 12:49
In response Warrior Annie to her Publication
The only question I have is: Who the hell owns Anonup? Do we just blindly trust? Are you able to please tell me? Thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 March, 10:09
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
That's a good question. I got on this platform because others who I have followed and trusted for a long time now have recommended it.

15 March, 08:49
I know, me too! I'm just so, so tired now. I haven't know what to believe for a very long time now. It has not been a fun year.

16 March, 12:14
Hang in there friend! It is really tough going but the end results will be worth it all when we look back!

If someone could at least tell me who owns Anonup that would be really helpful
12:16 AM - Mar 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Liberty1111 in this post can reply
16 March, 12:17
Why does that matter so much? Just curious!

16 March, 12:22
Well, I wouldn't want to be tricked into being on a site that is owned by the democrats to research what we are thinking and saying. Would you???