Only people mentioned by Narrowpath in this post can reply
Epi aka OGCreeps @OGCreeps
24 March, 01:02
In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication
she looks very similar to my little sister… Who has been missing for five years now… Going on six. Holy father we calling you for divine intercession and we pray that you bring this little girl home safely to her family. In Christs name I pray amen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
24 March, 06:26
In response Epi aka OGCreeps to her Publication
I'm so sorry about your sister.❤🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Lady @Pardonmoidarling
15 March, 03:58
updated - she has been located. this is an outdated post.

Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
17 March, 11:31
In response Liberty Lady to her Publication
Ty. From which site are these images coming from? If there is a post link, link to news or police report, I like to check the original report before sharing.

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
21 March, 08:07
In response Liberty Lady to her Publication
Thank the Lord... This makes me feel better..💞👍🙏

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
15 March, 01:26
"Halifax District RCMP wish to advise the public that Andrea Limkilde, who was reported missing on January 20, has been located and is safe.
The RCMP would like to thank the public for their assistance, shares and retweets on social media."

All glory to God for answered prayers.

Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
15 March, 02:28
In response Trish Tweedy to her Publication
Thank you for the update! I shared your response. People are still sharing though.

Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
15 March, 12:37
Heavenly Father we plead with you to bring Andrea home safe to her family in Jesus name Amen.🙏🏼

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
15 March, 12:30
praying for her an a safe return home.

Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
15 March, 11:20
Father, God I pray you help this family find their daughter, and find her well. Father, please bring this family, strength, comfort, peace & hope .
In Jesus's name I pray,
Amen 🙏🕊️✝️
esther

Love and Light @GT26
15 March, 10:31
🙏Sending prayers and protection energy to your Daughter and your family.🙏

Sharon Hartman @RedeemedoftheLORD
15 March, 10:06
Dear Lord, You are our Wonderful savior, Almighty king, All-Powerful Universe Maker. And you know where our missing children are, who need to be guided by the Holy Spirit to find their way back home. If they are taken against their will for whatever cause, Lord, we command the abductors, in the name of Jesus Christ, to free them unharmed! Amen.

Elizabeth Heat @1curlyhd
15 March, 09:51
🙌

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
15 March, 08:57
🙏🙏🙏

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
15 March, 08:52
Almighty God please protect her and guide the white hats, military and Patriots to find her. We pray for her safety and her to be returned to her family. Please uplift and protect the family and help them through this difficult time. Thank you Father that thou has heard us.❤️🌞🙏🙏🙏🙏